Friday, December 17, 2010

Preschool Christmas program and party

This week was a fun week of celebrating Christmas in Hudson's 3 year old preschool class with their Christmas party one day and their program the other day. 
The little guys enjoying snack. Their conversations with one another were so funny to listen too. One little girl was excited that she no longer had to stay in her room for quiet time but could come downstairs. The other little girl responded that she had an older brother that is so big because he is 5 1/2. CUTE!
We made some marshmellow snowman like these for the kids to take home. I got this idea and the one below from my crafty friend Nicole.

 The kids also took home Reindeer Food.

 For the craft, they made Santa's with their handprint. 
 Playing musical chairs. This little girl figured out really quickly she couldn't be out if she didn't walk around! 
 Story time. The kids were so curious as to which mommy's were there. They were so funny.
 And here are some quick photos from the Christmas program. I hope to get some video uploaded one of these days too because it was pretty cute to listen to these little voices sing.

Hudson spent a good half of the program looking for me with his "binoculars"! I was seated toward that back because I had Jack asleep in the stroller and I just couldn't get his attention. At another point, he had his finger UP HIS NOSE! He was so THAT kid! He wasn't the only one though! It sure was a cute little show though and the kids had so much fun. Hudson sings the songs from the show all the time.

No comments: