After Jack thought he needed a five minute nap today, I decided to give up and took the boys to Deanna Rose for the afternoon. Jack is having nap issues this week and either takes a four hour nap or 5 minute one. 
| Jack loved the cows and immediately starting mooing when he saw one. |
| But then he met the goats and fell in love. He was hysterical to watch and fit right in with them. His mission was to pet every one of them in both some appropriate and not so appropriate places. |
| And then he kissed one and I was completely grossed out. Maybe instead of shooting this picture I should have pulled this little guy away before he got bit. |
| Meanwhile, Hudson is happy as can be feeding them with a bottle. |
| "BAAA" in their faces. Close, Jack. |
| Hudson has tried to ride these tractors for a few years and never been big enough until this year. He was so excited. |
| The boys had a blast and both fell asleep on the way home. I think we will be spending a lot of time here again this year. |
3 comments:
I love the pictures, what a fun trip for them. But Austyn my dear, myself and the Ovid contigency are having a nice chuckle at your disgust of Jack's cleanliness after frolicking (and making out it sounds like) with the goats. Jack may look like you but he's clearly John's son so you're just going to have to let his inner farmboy come out and get dirty:)
I think you should fire the grass cutters and let me buy the boys some goats! Hudson would like them more than a cat and it would keep the grass trimmed perfectly! Let me know what color fur you want!
OMG - Jack, once again, you have made my evening!!! I love that you try to steal the goats from Deanna Rose & that you make out with them - you are the best and are my favorite little guy _ I fear max may do the same thing - thank you for the warning, Austyn!!!
Post a Comment