Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ainsley and Max's birthday party

We had a super fun morning at Jumping Jax this morning to celebrate Ainsley's fourth birthday and Max's second birthday. Hudson didn't stop running the whole time and Jack loved the big slides.  

Hudson and some new BFF's. Ainsley is on the right and grinned all morning long.


Jack consumed two pieces of pizza, a cupcake and a  piece of cookie cake. 

Hudson obviously had fun with the amount of sweat dripping down his face. 

The cute birthday boy. He loved his cupcake and immediately starting signing for "more" when it was done with a big grin. I don't know how he ever gets told no with that cute grin he has!

They had a great time at the party and when they got home, Hudson put his Toy Story tattoo on him and Jack. Jack loves it. Nothing like getting your first tattoo at 18 months;)

1 comment:

Emily said...

These are so cute!!! I wish I could get my pics up as fast as yours! Ainsley had so much fun with her best buddy Hudson and Max said "Jack Jack?" the whole way home, Brad reported!