I just picked up the proofs today from our attempt a few weeks ago at a family Christmas picture and had to post the ones that display Hudson at 2 1/2 at his best:). I used to think it was hard to get good shots of a baby but have since decided that was a piece of cake!

This is Hudson's favorite new face to make:)


Let me start with a story about our attire. Nana knit Hudson the most adorable cowboy sweater complete with a W on front (she knows Hudson is picky about his attire so was smart to use the last inital so maybe his little brother will be more cooperative). Well I planned our outfits to coordinate with Hudson's sweater. Despite numerous attempts to get him to wear the sweater, it was a no go. So here he is with his favorite "Woody" from Toy Story boots and a brown t-shirt. At least he wasn't wearing his Toy Story shirt I suppose.

Trouble!!!!!
Luckily our photographer has four children as was very patient with us. After many photos we did get a few better pictures and you will see them when you get our Xmas card!
No comments:
Post a Comment