Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week five and lots of smiles!

No, this isn't Jack but rather Hudson at Jack's age. Many people have been asking if they look alike so I thought you could compare! I think they do look very different but have some of the same expressions. Hudson had pretty dark hair, long eyelashes and eyebrows and Jack's are all much lighter. They both have the same shaped large heads though!





Jack's head is growing so fast that his new hair hasn't quite caught up with him and he looks a bit bald on the sides :)














So, I came into the family room after I heard the sound of a machine on and this is what I found. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was "making milk for baby Jack". He looked down at the bottle though and after realizing it was empty he became very concerned that the pump was broken. He will love this picture when he is a teenager I am just sure! I am also surprised he has not tried to nurse Woody or Buzz yet....maybe next week.






Jack is turning into one smiley boy this week. He grins so big his nose wrinkles up when you talk to him. He is a very easy going, happy little guy as long as he is fed! He is sleeping great and putting up with many not so gentle hugs and kisses from his brother. Hudson did try to carry baby Jack to me across the room and somehow made it a good ten feet before I could meet him. Maybe this is why God gave baby Jack so much extra fluff....




Smiling at Daddy



No comments: