After we had been working on potty training for what feels like FOREVER, Hudson woke up last Wednesday and decided he was ready for his big boy pants and we became done with diapers. Well at least Hudson became done with diapers. He has done really well ever since so we are hoping this new skill is sticking around. We are still working on mastering the skill as I swear there has been more pee around the toilet than in it sometimes, but I guess I better get used to it living with three boys!
Hudson's potty training attire. White undershirt, buzz underwear (on backwards by the way) and mom's "frosty the snowman" socks. Frosty is still a big hit around here and can be heard at least three times a day on the I-pod during breakfast. I can't say that I blame him being confused about seasons though as we have snow on the ground here almost every day since Christmas.
We are happy to have another favorite pair of underwear in addition to the Buzz undies. He has recently become a fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse after watching a song called Hot Dog Diggity Dog on youtube with Nana one day so he became very excited to find a Mickey Mouse package of underwear. So now we search for "Goofy" who he refers to as Mickey's dad. I have no idea where he got that from.
I guess Buzz got wet? I don't know. I just know he told me he was going to the store and had his doll "little baby Jack" and his diaper bag. I believe he told me he was going to Target or Costco. I am not sure where he picked those stores. He has good taste:).
No comments:
Post a Comment