Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aunt Dana comes to visit!

We had a great visit with Aunt Dana this weekend! Hudson ate up her attention and even got Dana to slip and slide with him. We sure are happy to report no one got injured:).

Nana treated us to cupcakes after some shopping...yum

Saturday afternoon, Hudson was finally convinced to give up his pacifiers. We are so proud of him. He has asked for it a few times since but has been doing just fine without them. I never thought I would have a three year old that needed a pacifier at night still but that is probably just on the long list of the "I never" statements I made before I was a mom! He has LOVED his pacifiers and needed about three to sleep with since he was a little baby so he could suck on one and have back ups ready in his hand. Hudson chose a trip to the Disney Store in exchange for the pacifiers and picked out a Goofy and Mickey small toy as well as the new Toy Story 3 figures. He already is learning the new character's names in preparation for the big release this weekend. Hopefully this showing will go a little better than Shrek and we will not have a 45 minute tantrum at the end when he wants an immediate second showing. He sure loves movies just ike his daddy.



Dana and the boys before Hudson tried to escape the picture. They sure love their aunties who both spoil them rotten. This week we are very excited to see Uncle Evan and Aunt Lyndi when they come to town!


2 comments:

Emily said...

hudson, congrats on giving up your paci! can you teach ainsley to do that? once we get potty training down, we are ditching it-maybe we'll take her to the disney store too. i am officially requesting slip and slide photos of auntie dana! love, em

Anonymous said...

Austyn,

Your an inspiration to me! Bella's 3rd birthday is in a week and a half and we've been having "the talk" with her about giving up her paci when she turns three. I've been nervous about it because she LOVES her pacifier too! I like the Disney Store idea...I may have to try that!

The boys are adorable! Love the new pictures!

Amanda Valdez