Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stairs and Swings........

Sorry in advance for the order of these images. They did not upload in the correct order and I can't get them to move.


This is the face I see as Jack climbs the stairs which is his new favorite activity. Yes, that is a mosquito bite on his nose! The poor kid has a bad reaction to bug bites.Jack's hair has really started to fill in. He doesn't have quite as much as Hudson had, but it is getting there! Is he trying to tell us he is ready for a pillow???


No, this isn't Jack....this is Hudson at Jack's age. I was trying to compare their hair and although the color is different, it looks pretty similar. Ignore the power cord that Hudson is chewing on....haha.







This is him looking back at me to make sure we are watching....so that he can climb faster.







Swinging. His other favorite activity. He will sit in there as long as we let him.




1 comment:

Emily said...

these are DARLING & i love seeing hudson as a baby! gorgeous boys you have!